Pictures from "Molly goes to Washington"

Go down

Pictures from "Molly goes to Washington"

Post  maxie23 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 am

Will this site supply links to videos/pictures of Molly gatherings that are going on, or do I need to find that information through another source such as the "Molly Support Group" on Yahoo?

Thank you.

maxie23

Last edited by maxie23 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

maxie23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures from "Molly goes to Washington"

Post  joym13 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 pm

I guess it would depend on whether or not the people who have the pictures are members here and post the links. I'm sure Dette and her daughter would love for them to get posted here Smile
joym13

Back to top Go down

Post  maxie23 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Just thinking out loud: It would be nice to have all the information in one place ; the need to check multiple Molly sites would be eliminated.

maxie23

maxie23

Back to top Go down

Post  lsharp on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:53 am

That would be great! But there are people that either don't know about this site, or would rather be on the Yahoo site to get their info. I am a member of the Yahoo site but prefer this mode of communication. I am more familiar with it-I don't have anything against the Yahoo site, only that I am more comfortable here.

We will do our best to provide links to information...you can certainly help with that too!

lsharp

http://www.amgpr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  joym13 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm

lsharp wrote:That would be great! But there are people that either don't know about this site, or would rather be on the Yahoo site to get their info. I am a member of the Yahoo site but prefer this mode of communication. I am more familiar with it-I don't have anything against the Yahoo site, only that I am more comfortable here.

We will do our best to provide links to information...you can certainly help with that too!

I'm with you - I like this site design much better. I think it's easier to navigate. I also belong to the Yahoo group. The yahoo site gets talk about and links posted on the Owl box chat. There is the link where they have a live chat and 4 different owl boxes on the yahoo site - that's pretty cool!
joym13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down