Mollyholic Anonymous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tel Aviv Owls etc.

2 posters

Go down

Tel Aviv Owls etc. Empty Tel Aviv Owls etc.

Post  VeeTX Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm

This morning there was a screen where the Tel Aviv Owls were on the left and the Molly Owl Box Chat was on the right - and in real time. Now I can't find how I did this or where I can go to have this capability again.

Was I imagining things???? I am getting old, ya know. scratch

VeeTX

Back to top Go down

Tel Aviv Owls etc. Empty Re: Tel Aviv Owls etc.

Post  Chef_Shira Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

VeeTX wrote:This morning there was a screen where the Tel Aviv Owls were on the left and the Molly Owl Box Chat was on the right - and in real time. Now I can't find how I did this or where I can go to have this capability again.

Was I imagining things???? I am getting old, ya know. scratch

Wow Vee,
That is new for me...but if you can figure it out again, please share the link, I'd love that myself!

Shira
Chef_Shira
Chef_Shira

Back to top Go down

Post  VeeTX Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Here it is again - I cannot figure out what happened or how - because I was chatting and thought everyone had the Tel Aviv Owls on their screen and mentioned a huge hork in the picture and someone asked me what I was watching but I didn't say I was in this forum - you never know who might upset. Now I think I'm going batty.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0FYjTMYrUAFVNWEaDpd6GcvRIY6qY8rlXAtxmHKsPtu1W4V5qekrtOu6zlffeBZYDM3LCRDYTqSmU2TSzF155goOVmHDokljjw/IsraeliBarnOwlsN.htm

VeeTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Chef_Shira Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:21 pm

VeeTX wrote:Here it is again - I cannot figure out what happened or how - because I was chatting and thought everyone had the Tel Aviv Owls on their screen and mentioned a huge hork in the picture and someone asked me what I was watching but I didn't say I was in this forum - you never know who might upset. Now I think I'm going batty.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0FYjTMYrUAFVNWEaDpd6GcvRIY6qY8rlXAtxmHKsPtu1W4V5qekrtOu6zlffeBZYDM3LCRDYTqSmU2TSzF155goOVmHDokljjw/IsraeliBarnOwlsN.htm

I can't seem to get this link to work...can you double check that it is written correctly, this would be a wonderful thing.
Thanks!
Chef_Shira
Chef_Shira

Back to top Go down

Post  VeeTX Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Well Dang. I couldn't get it to work either. Gosh I feel as if I might have been in a parallel universe this morning. I even named the screen I bookmarked as: Tel Aviv Owls - Molly Chat. Aarrrrgghhhh! I will keep checking it out - but it's very strange.

VeeTX

Back to top Go down

Post  VeeTX Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 pm

I knew I wasn't crazy!!!!!! I went through my emails and found a message from the Yahoo Molly and McGee Support Group (see below); I clicked on the 2 files and up came a screen with the Tel Aviv Owls on the left and the Molly Chat on the right of the screen.

owlcoholic4life and silvermoonwoman2001 posted 2 files

Do you belong to the Yahoo Molly Support Group? Or if you give me your email I can forward the email to you.

Thank heavens I found it. I was beginning to think I had lost it!!!!

VeeTX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum