Mollyholic Anonymous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ustream Chat

4 posters

Go down

Ustream Chat Empty Ustream Chat

Post  paphappy Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I can't seem to find the Ustream chat for the Owl Box.....does anyone know if it was shut down? If not, where is everyone?

Thanks,
Paphappy Ronni
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Ustream Chat Empty Re: Ustream Chat

Post  Chef_Shira Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 am

paphappy wrote:I can't seem to find the Ustream chat for the Owl Box.....does anyone know if it was shut down? If not, where is everyone?

Thanks,
Paphappy Ronni

http://www.ustream.tv/theowlbox

I think this will take you there.

Shira
Chef_Shira
Chef_Shira

Back to top Go down

Post  paphappy Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:57 am

I can find the site....but I can't find the chat.....all that shows up is the social chat....not the chat we were in with moderators. There was a little button that said 'chat' and I would sign in there....I didn't go thru Facebook, Twitter, My Space or Aim. Crying or Very sad Also...the site 'looks' different....did they change something?

Thanks,
Paphappy Ronni
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chef_Shira Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 pm

paphappy wrote:I can find the site....but I can't find the chat.....all that shows up is the social chat....not the chat we were in with moderators. There was a little button that said 'chat' and I would sign in there....I didn't go thru Facebook, Twitter, My Space or Aim. Crying or Very sad Also...the site 'looks' different....did they change something?

Thanks,
Paphappy Ronni

Hi Ronni,
If you go to the site and click on the chat instead of the social stream it should work, but to take part in the chat you will need to sign into Ustream.

The Royals has stopped broadcasting the owl box, but for now the chat is still open...I don't know how much longer it will be though.
Chef_Shira
Chef_Shira

Back to top Go down

Post  paphappy Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 pm

They've changed the format of Ustream....the chat button I used is no longer there.....you need to sign in thru one of the social networks and I don't want to do that because what I type in chat shows up there. Oh well...I'll worry about it for the next cluch of owlets! Try to fly

Paphappy Ronni ^v^
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Post  joym13 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 pm

paphappy wrote:They've changed the format of Ustream....the chat button I used is no longer there.....you need to sign in thru one of the social networks and I don't want to do that because what I type in chat shows up there. Oh well...I'll worry about it for the next cluch of owlets! Try to fly

Paphappy Ronni ^v^

Are you on the beta site? Here's what it looks like:

Ustream Chat Beta

See in small grey letters at the top, middle, it says "switch back to old page". Click on that and you will get the page you are used to Smile
joym13
joym13

Back to top Go down

Post  paphappy Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Big thanks!!!!! I'm back to the old version and looking at chat right now!!! cheers

Paphappy Ronni
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Post  lsharp Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 am

That would be scary! I have been out of town and am just now catching up on everything. Still haven't tried chat yet, as I hit the ground running when I got back to town. And now I am online using borrowed time!
lsharp
lsharp

http://www.amgpr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum