Mollyholic Anonymous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart Ad

3 posters

Go down

Walmart Ad Empty Walmart Ad

Post  paphappy Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Has anyone else gotten a private message from the forum that when you click on the envelope, a message comes up from Walmart asking for your mobile phone number before you can continue?

Thanks.....
Paphappy Ronni
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Walmart Ad Empty Re: Walmart Ad

Post  Chef_Shira Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 am

paphappy wrote:Has anyone else gotten a private message from the forum that when you click on the envelope, a message comes up from Walmart asking for your mobile phone number before you can continue?

Thanks.....
Paphappy Ronni

Paphappy,

This is the first that I've heard of this. I don't know what that could be, I'd just suggest not opening any private messages from anyone you don't know.

I'll have to pass this on to Dette and have her check it out. I don't know how this site was set up and I can't change things..but I'll see if I can have Dette or her daughter check this out.

Thanks for letting us know.

Shira
Chef_Shira
Chef_Shira

Back to top Go down

Post  paphappy Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 am

Thanks, Shira!
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Post  CRosie Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 am

paphappy wrote:Has anyone else gotten a private message from the forum that when you click on the envelope, a message comes up from Walmart asking for your mobile phone number before you can continue?

Thanks.....
Paphappy Ronni

I got the "message" banner today. If you get it you will notice that it is not a real message from this forum. It's a sneaky ad that says it's a message to get you to click on it. If it was a real message from the forum you would see it at the very top on the line that begins "home" and ends "you have no new messages". The one you clicked on is in the advertising space. I almost clicked and then I saw the top line and figured it out. I hate when the ads get tricky. Ugh.
CRosie
CRosie

Back to top Go down

Post  paphappy Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks for the info! Smile
paphappy
paphappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content